VIP 6-7 PM each day
Get first taste of great brews by getting in an hour early with this exclusive, limited admittance VIP power hour including a special beer and cheese sampling.
$50 Advance/$60 Day of Event (per day) – Includes General Admission
General Admission 7-10 PM each day
Sample amazing brews from over 40 breweries with your commemorative tasting glass while listening to some great live music from the Burroughs on Friday night and Dead Floyd on Saturday night! $40 Advance/$50 Day of Event (per day)
Purchase tickets per festival day. Please make sure you choose the correct day (Friday or Saturday) and time (VIP or GA). Ticket sales are final, no refunds.
Ticket name does not matter as long as ticket holder is over 21. Ticket bar code will be scanned at the event.
About the Event
Established in 2004, the Denver Winter Brew Fest celebrates craft beverages from around Colorado and beyond and features live music, food, and other vendors at the beautiful and intimate Mile High Station. This event benefits Swallow Hill Music Association.
Swallow Hill Music is a non-profit organization that brings the joy of music to life every day through concerts, music lessons, and educational outreach.
- Limited amount of $20 non-drinking tickets available at the door – cash only.
- Day of event tickets available online until 5:30 PM then cash only at the door based on capacity.
- Brewer list & schedule may change without notice.
- Anyone intentionally dropping their glasses will be removed from the fest immediately.
- You must be 21 or older to attend this event. Babies and children are not permitted.
- Take a cab, lightrail, etc but if you must drive and can’t drive home, your vehicle must be moved by 9am the next day or it will be towed. Very limited parking onsite.