Saturday August 21, 2021
***Breweries to be Announced Soon***
Avon Performance Pavilion at Harry A. Nottingham Park
1 Lake St
Avon, CO 81620
The Vail Valley Brew Fest – now Brew’Au –
has partnered with Vail Valley Charitable Fund to celebrate their 25 years of giving!
Unlimited samples of amazing brews, seltzers, and ciders in your souvenir sampling glass. Professional sandcastle building contest, live music, water lanterns, food trucks, kids activities, lawn games & many more activities! Sample from 40+ of the best brews in the high country, across Colorado and beyond. You will need a beer fest ticket to drink. No outside alcohol or food will be permitted. We love our furry K-9s however they are not permitted in the event with the exception of registered service dogs on leashes 5 ft long or shorter.
Schedule of Events
- 1:00-7:30 p.m. Kids activities, food trucks, live music
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. Silent auction
- 1:00-6:00 p.m. Sand sculpture construction
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. The Turntable Revue playing live music
- 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. Brew Tasting
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. The Royal Aces playing live music
- 5:00-7:30 p.m. Tenth Mountain Division Band playing live music
- 7:30-8:00 p.m. Walk to the beach to light water lanterns
- Luau + Beer Fest (ages 21+): $45 advance, $55 day of event
- Luau Adult (non-drinking ages 13+): $20 advance, $30 day of event
- Luau Mini Coconuts (ages 12 and under): Free
2021 BREWERS & SPONSORS
The Vail Valley Charitable Fund (VVCF) was created in 1996 to provide assistance to individuals who live and work in the Vail Valley who are experiencing a financial hardship due to a medical crisis or long-term illness. The VVCF has grown significantly over the past 25 years, having raised and distributed $8.4 million to over 1,800 families in our community. The majority of our donations come from individuals and businesses right here in our Valley. With your help, we provide on average 120 individuals and families each year with assistance to help them make ends meet while undergoing treatment or recovery from a range of medical conditions.